Powered By Blogger

Followers

Sleeve Break Through!

I have been really stressed about finishing the Big Lebowski sweater lately, for about a week. I have been super nervous about doing increases and a color pattern at the same time, something I've never done. However, after crunching the numbers, it's much easier than I thought. I knit 7 stitches, place a marker, doing the color pattern, place another marker, and knit 7 more stitches. When I do the increases, I will do them in the main color since the pattern will be centered. Now that I've done the fair isle pattern 3 times, it should be much easier and faster. Now I can't wait to go home and knit. As stressed as I've been with this pattern, I have learned SO much from this and this break through makes me feel like I'm at the top of the world. It's a reminder for why I knit: it is overwhelmingly rewarding!

The light at the end of the tunnel just got a whole lot brighter!

HAPPY KNITTING!!!!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?