Powered By Blogger

Followers

Big Lebowski Right Front

In order to get this sweater done by my dad's birthday, I knit all day yesterday. I did the complete fair isle part between Friday and yesterday, and I went ahead and finished the piece last night. I am feeling a lot of pressure to finish it, which isn't making the knitting too much fun. I started the project in August and I need it done by early November. For learning fair isle and finishing techniques, that's not much time. Now all I need to do is de-code the sleeve directions and I can begin that. Again, I'm hoping to do each sleeve in one week, even with the fair isle. I am planning to dedicate a day to seaming the sweater and putting in the zipper, which I need to start looking for.

To make my knitting stress level rise, I have also started a dog sweater for my new baby. While it is considerably smaller, I need to figure out how to continue to meet my Big Lebowski goals, while not falling behind in my dog sweater class. I know the Dude would tell me to relax, but I do have deadlines...and a full time job. Although I'm stressed, I know I'll be happy with the final project. I just have to focus on that.

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?