Powered By Blogger

Followers

New Projects

Now that the boleros are done, I have a bunch of free time to work on other projects. On my Google calendar, I created a To Do List for projects in progress and future projects. I have already finished a hat and I am in the process of finishing a shawl, a scarf, and a border for a blanket. I'm hoping to finish it all this week. I really enjoyed knitting the hat. I felt so satisfied being able to finish a project in a day. Maybe I should knit more hats...My friends in colder weather who might be reading this, let me know if you want a hat!



I did one other productive thing: I organized my yarn! I separated my yarn into different projects. I put each future project in a bag with a post-it note so I remember what I planned to knit. I found a prayer shawl to give away and I have a bagful of excess yarn. I didn't realize how much yarn I had. My boyfriend's desire to be constantly organized has rubbed off on me, but I feel relieved to have my knitting supplies organized. It gives me a sense that I can do anything and pick up a project just like that.

Although I realized that I have more than enough yarn and planned projects, one of my favorite yarns is being discontinued (a bulky yarn from knitpicks.com; it's called Comfy Bulky yarn). I haven't actually knit with it, but it is SO soft! I think I may have to buy it simply so I can knit with it, though I have more than enough yarn and I don't know what to knit with that yarn...Oh well. I have an addiction. I think I'm okay with it.

Happy Knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?