Powered By Blogger

Followers

Contemporary Classics

Book Review: Contemporary Classics by Jean Moss

I highly recommend this book. There are many cute patterns with a variety of difficulty levels. I have made the bolero from this book and it turned out perfectly. All of the patterns are explained with abbreviations, but she does include a few diagrams. As long as you are careful to follow the directions (meaning that you really need to slow down and read the directions sometimes), the patterns can be easily reproduced. In fact, the bolero that I have just completed is in this book. I will include a picture of it completed. If you chose to buy the book, you will see that my bolero looks almost identical to the picture in the book.

Moss includes many patterns that are simple, yet elegant. I look forward to trying more of her patterns and I am searching for more of her books.

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?