Powered By Blogger

Followers

Rebellion

I tasted the caramel in Coca-Cola!
I have been drinking Coke for 16 years,
But I could never pin-point the flavor.
The sticky high fructose corn syrup
Sticks to my teeth.
The can boasts it's the original formula,
But the original included sugar.
Now it's made with an artificial substance
That is powerful enough to dissolve
My teeth.
Bleak destruction masked in bubbles and fake sugar.
But no one questions the ingredients or flavor of this
American classic.

No description necessary! It's Coca-Cola!
Its flavor is Coca-Cola!
Its taste is not to be questioned, not to be analyzed,
Only loved and esteemed as a drink that the tyrannical majority,
Worshiped as a legal and accepted addiction.

I will not blindly drink Coca-Cola.
I will not!
I will analyze and dissect and disagree,
And perhaps
REJECT
Coca-Cola--
For milk.

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?