Powered By Blogger

Followers

Knitting Projects

After writing yesterday's post, I decided to upload many pictures from previous projects. Here they are!

A triple-lace scarf. I have also made one in green. I have extra yarn if anyone else wants one!

The hats I made from my Hats 4 Ways course on craftsy.com

Two hats that I designed. The one on the left is a rib stitch variation.

Two sizes of the baby hat that I designed for my friend's baby boy (coming soon!)

My hand under the hat.

A top-down baby sweater that I made. The theme was astronomy, so the buttons go with the theme, but also with the Wild, Wild West!

The baby Santa hat that I knit. I would have done one more row of white, but it turned out well. That is also the first pom-pom I've made. It's not perfect, but it's fun.

My first striped hat, again, for my friend's baby. It turned out really well I think.

A matching hat and scarf set that I mailed to a friend. He hasn't told me what he thinks yet...

Is there more? Yes, I still have to photograph my lace and cable shawl. More pictures to come!

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?