Powered By Blogger

Followers

New Year's Resolution

First off, I resolve to prove the Mayans wrong! I really don't want the world to end this year; I don't think anyone does. I have too many goals to accomplish before the world ends. I believe this is the third prediction in my lifetime, but there probably have been more.

Now onto my real list:
1. Lose 10 pounds by May. That should be doable.
2. Learn to knit lace. I already know how, but I want to get better and to do more than a rectangle. Craftsy.com is helping me accomplish this goal.
3. Learn to knit socks. Craftsy.com is again going to help me learn this.
4. Organize my place 5-10 minutes a day. It's a habit I need to hone...I'm good at cleaning and chores, just not putting my stuff away!
5. Start designing hats.
6. Blog more.

I have a bunch that I'd love to write about, not always about knitting. However, life has gotten in the way sometimes. I'm hoping to write a blog a week. If everything is organized, then I should be able to do this. That also means that I'll have to knit a little less, but I'll need to give my hands a break, right?

I hope 2012 holds many blessings and wishes-come-true for you all!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?