Powered By Blogger

Followers

Subscription

Shortly after my last email, I decided to cough up the $30 and join the Knitting Guild of America. $20 goes toward the Cast On Magazine, which teaches techniques in addition to providing information about yarns, care, etc. I figured that I would try it for a bit and see how I like it. I also have the goal of attending at least one knitting workshop this year, hopefully one that teaches color changes. Once I do that and if everything goes well, I think I will try the Knitting Masters Program. If I succeed in completing all three levels, I should be able to design almost anything and do intricate color changes and patterns. I will also know a bunch more about the history of knitting and basically everything else that there is to know. Lots to think about! My boyfriend is wonderful: he listened to me go on and on about knitting yesterday and when I had finished blabbing he simply said, "I love you."

I've been trying to finish a scarf this weekend, but no such luck. After knitting probably 10 hours since Friday, my right elbow started to burn a little bit. This time I was smart and stopped knitting. I will try again today.

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?