Powered By Blogger

Followers

Great Way to Wake Up

Last night kind of sucked for me. I gained a pound, so I spent my last few hours awake hungry. I've been exercising for a few months and I thought that I would have been able to lose ten pounds by now, but no such luck. So before falling asleep, my boyfriend pointed out all of the benefits from exercising, like toning and fitting into my clothes better. He also challenged me to write all of the good things I do for people and try to focus less on the bad.

I woke up this morning, late. Somehow I didn't hear my alarm clock (I must have been really tired), so I only had about 15 minutes to get ready; you know, put on my thick skin before dealing with middle school students. As I'm rushing through my morning routine, I find all of these post its around the apartment with lovely sentiments and notes that my boyfriend loves me.

I can think of no better way to start my day!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?