Powered By Blogger

Followers

PS3 Move

I've had a PS3 for a while now. Growing up with Nintendo 64, it was difficult to adapt to Sonic instead of Mario. Since PS3 also allows Netflix streaming, I soon grew to enjoy using the system. I had my racing game, my Jeopardy! type game, and I could watch movies and TV shows.

The other day, however, I got the PS3 Move. I should have gotten this a long time ago! I like to play video games, but I feel guilty when I know I should be working, exercising, or--of course--knitting. With the PS3 Move, I don't have to feel guilty anymore. I love to dance and sing. They have a game called Sing Star Dance Party where you can dance and sing. You can compete online and buy more songs online. I have always enjoyed singing, so this makes me very happy. I can also learn the dance moves from music videos. Y voila! Now I understand how rock stars stay so thin--4 minutes of dancing their moves really takes a lot of effort! If they dance a few hours a day, they must lose TONS of weight.

The other game I got was Zumba Fitness. I was first introduced to Zumba at Curves and I loved it immediately. It reminded me of Jazzercise with a Latin emphasis. I have never been one to go to a gym because I don't like the smell, it's boring, and I could never push myself hard. Jazzercise, Curves, and Zumba Fitness DO push you. Zumba Fitness has you dancing in your living room. You can put in weight goals and make your own workout calendar. I love it!

Being a first-year teacher has been very stressful this year. I know that has prevented me from losing weight. Curves and Zumba Fitness take away some of my stress and get me on my feet. Any additional stress that I may have, knitting takes away.

The only issue is now...when am I going to work? :)

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?