Powered By Blogger

Followers

Yarnaholic Anonymous

My name is Lily and I have a problem: I buy WAY too much yarn. I already have a basket of yarn (okay, it's a big basket), but I bought more yarn this morning. I have enough yarn for projects to keep me busy until August at least. I must try to stay away from yarn websites. (I have included the one that tempted me).
Knit Picks

Last year I taught my students about limited resources and why we need to conserve them. To illustrate the fact, I had them write short stories. One of my students wrote about me knitting up all the yarn in the world until there was none left. Although that will never happen, today I feel that she really figured out my personality and knitting addiction.

Hopefully I won't have to write about buying more yarn until I finish what I have!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?