Powered By Blogger

Followers

San Diego

Last weekend, I visited my family in San Diego. Living in Arizona, I don't get to see my family much. Although it was a whirlwind trip, it was wonderful to catch up with them...and surprising. I was with my first cousin once removed and my second cousins...I think I got that right. At any rate, for not seeing each other often and having grown up in very different environments, we are very similar. We all have a goofy sense of humor and like to laugh. We analyze everything, but in a fun way. We have similar interests, such as watching "Downton Abbey" (but who doesn't like that show?). And we are always busy. I thought that I was bad going to and from places daily, collapsing on my bed at night, but it appears that my family is that way too. Could it be because we're all from California? Who knows. Getting together with them reminded me how important family is and that I really need to work on staying in touch with people. It looks like I have a new mid-year resolution: keep in touch with people.

The windmills on the way to San Diego

On the road. I love taking pictures in the middle of nowhere. 

My lovely parents

My grandfather and his sister

Amazing matzoh ball soup

A group shot of the family

A cool tree at the beach

Torrey Pines

Me and Torrey Pines

A view of the beach from Torrey Pines

My dad 

Torrey Pines

My mom and her first cousin

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?