Powered By Blogger

Followers

November 1

I have officially started NaKniSweMo! A little behind, I finished a prayer shawl for a friend who will be ordained in a little over a month. I then swatched and started knitting my sweater. Below are some pictures. It's an easy pattern, so I think it should be fairly easy to knit in a month, perhaps sooner. I am knitting the Cloudy Sunday sweater from Knitpicks.com: http://www.knitpicks.com/cfPatterns/Pattern_Display.cfm?id=10205220 in a size medium.

Below are the pictures of my progress. I hope to update this every few days so I have more motivation to knit--as if I needed it!

Happy knitting!

The completed prayer shawl with fringe. No, he probably won't wear this, but maybe he will bring it with him to comfort those in need. Here's hoping it will have some good use!

The beginning of my sweater :) From this perspective, I think it will be quite slimming :)

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?