Powered By Blogger

Followers

NaKniSweMo 4

The sweater is seamed together! It's a bit longer on me than I intended, but it fits great. I just need to add the ribbing to the sleeves and add the cowl. It is actually a really easy piece to knit. I did have to look up ssp (slip slip purl) and I will have to pick up stitches. However, if you know how to do ribbing, increases, decreases, and knit in the round, it's really easy (beginners out there, those techniques are MUCH easier than they sound). Here are some pictures! More to come later this week.

Happy knitting!

The front of the sweater is done.

Laid out and ready to seam. :)

The pictures of me in it didn't turn out so great (the angle that the picture was taken in was not the most flattering). So I will re-do those pictures and post more either today or tomorrow. 

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?