Powered By Blogger

Followers

NaKniSweMo 3

It's November 9th, which means I have been working on my sweater for less than two weeks. I would be ahead of where I currently am if I hadn't had to work this past week. I knit maybe two inches from Monday through Thursday. However, I made up for lost time tonight when I nearly finished the front side of the sweater. I hope to finish the other sleeve and the back tomorrow, and seam the pieces together. Then, all I have to do is pick up stitches for the sleeve ribbing and the cowl! Perhaps by this Thursday I will have a new sweater! I will post pictures tomorrow :)


Happy knitting!

(In all honesty, the knitting is going so quickly because it's an easy pattern--stockinette--with big needles and yarn. Still, it's exciting!)

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?