Powered By Blogger

Followers

Torrejon de Ardoz

Although I've been back from Spain almost a month now, I still haven't really blogged about my time there. I'll blog a little about specific events that I loved, starting with Torrejon. It's a small town in the Community of Madrid. It used to be the location of the American Base. Once the Americans left, the town was kind of deserted. So people who can't afford to live in either Alcala de Henares or Madrid usually move there. In Torrejon, they took a particular part that was filling up with trash and little shacks and they completely transformed it. Now it's a free part with monuments from countries all around Europe. I couldn't believe that it was free! I just wish I had a park like this to walk around in in the US!

At the Brandenburg Gate

The London Bridge

Madrid

Me near the Eiffel Tower

Going from Paris to Italy

As you can see, I traveled all of Europe in an afternoon :) Pretty cool! 
So if you're ever in the area, it's a nice place to pass the time.

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?