Powered By Blogger

Followers

Road to Compostela

After going to Santiago de Compostela last year, I have been thinking about doing a pilgrimage sometime in the future. As of 2011, Alcalá de Henares is now an official starting spot for the walk. I probably won't start here because it's 628km to Compostela, which is a bit far. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun finding the shells. There are 9 shells total, I thought I took pictures of all of them, but I may be mistaken...

The first shell, on the wall of the Magistral Catedral in Alcalá de Henares.

The first sign I saw last year, in the same plaza.

On the way to Las Bernardas

Before the one to Las Bernardas. This one is between Plaza de los Santos Niños and Calle Mayor.

In front of las Bernardas

In Plaza de las Bernarda

The last shell under the old entrance to Alcalá, in the walled city in front of Parque O'Donnell. 

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?