Powered By Blogger

Followers

Finished!

Well, I FINALLY finished the Big Lebowski Sweater. I had to order a zipper from New York because no places in Tucson carry the right length, color, and slider (the thing that you pull. I just added that to my vocabulary). So, this Monday, if not sooner, I will be sewing in the zipper and then it will be done. It's a good thing, too, because my dad's birthday is next week.

As a new project, I am now knitting my dog a sweater. That should be done within two weeks. To keep my fingers busy when I'm out and about, I'm also working on a 1x1 rib scarf, simply  because it goes well with the yarn.

The entire sweater laid out before seaming

blocking and the ring-pull zipper sewed in

The finished sweater


Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?