Powered By Blogger

Followers

Mid-Year Resolutions

Well, half the year has passed. Let's see, what do I want to accomplish before 2012?

1. get healthier (exercise, eat right, lose weight)
2. swing dance 1-2 a month
3. start and finish Big Lebowski sweater (and drink some White Russians in the process!)
4. have people over twice a month
5. practice opera once a month
6. read for fun 10 minutes a day (just like I used to, but I read hours as a girl!)
7. do something new with my boyfriend each month
8. maintain blog
9. teach Spanish! and force my students to sing :)
10. organize apartment daily and clean apartment weekly (I'm going to try to make it so anyone can come inside at any time and the whole place is clean and organized. My boyfriend helps a lot with that...)

Think I can do it? Let's hope so!!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?