Powered By Blogger

Followers

Reality Show Drinking Game

I have a few guilty pleasures, and one of them is watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. This last season with Juan Pablo inspired the following drinking game.

Drink if you hear the following phrases or statements:

  • "It is what it is."
  • "At the end of the day..."
  • "It's okay." (Now that Juan Pablo is no longer the bachelor, I don't know how often I'll hear this phrase, but we'll see.)
  • "I'm here for love." (mostly for The Bachelor shows)
  • "dream"
  • "I'm just being honest."
  • "mature" and variations
  • disrespect and variations
  • grown-ass woman/man (for VH1 shows)

This game works for pretty much any reality show, I think. I'll also be trying it out with "Tough Love." 

I will post statistics for each episode.

Happy watching!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?