Powered By Blogger

Followers

knit along

I have never done a knit-along before. I have always had so many other projects to work on that I kind of ignored this part of the knitting world. Yet when I found out that Laura Nelkin was hosting a knit along on craftsy.com, I had to sign up. Even though it was a mystery pattern until June 1, I knew it had to be something with lace, which I love to knit!

I was right! The pattern is a cowl and I think it could dress up any outfit nicely. It's really easy to work on and repeats frequently. Once you have the pattern down, it is really easy to work on and watch TV or even have a conversation. The beauty of it is that it looks complicated. Hopefully I will be done with it at the end of the week and will have the finished pictures posted.

What I had about a week ago after two repeats.

A close up of the pattern. That's my pinky and ring finger for a reference point.

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?