Powered By Blogger

Followers

Knit, knit, knit!

I officially finished the school year last Friday, the 25th. So this is my fifth day of "freedom" and I'm feeling a bit bored, but busy at the same time. Things have been really quiet, which is a nice change, and I have a huge knitting goal to reach before June 7th: finish a shawl. I've been working on it constantly. I also want to try to finish a hat, which should be doable. I decided that I will be knitting Clarus from craftsy.com while I'm in Spain. It looks really easy, easier than the first shawl in the course. When I come back from Spain, I have 10 prayer shawls to knit and then it will be time to start knitting sweaters and vests for the fall.

Today, after running errands, I plan to go through my stash and take pictures of the yarn to post on ravelry.com. I think that will help me to stay organized in my projects: what I'm working on and what I need to finish before I buy more yarn. Unfortunately for me, I found Amna on knitpicks and I think I'm going to buy enough yarn for two projects, mainly because I couldn't choose just one color. I've never knit a yoke like it before and it looks really cool. Also, reviews say it's easy, so I think it will be a good learning piece for me.

To Do Before Spain:
-finish shawl
-finish hat
-organize stash

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?