Powered By Blogger

Followers

Shawl

Now that the Big Lebowski Sweater is done, I've been floating between projects. I am taking the Hats Four Ways course on craftsy.com, so I've made four hats already. Now I just need to find two more people to give hats to. I still have one hat to make from that course and I want to dabble in designing my own hats. Nothing fancy, but perhaps fun.

Nonetheless, with the big project done, I've noticed that my knitting speed has decreased and I'm reading more. While those aren't bad, it makes me wonder if I'm going to finish this next project before January: a shawl. I have been consistently knitting for 6 years now and I've only knit myself one hat. All of my knitting gifts are done, so I'm hoping to knit this shawl for myself for Christmas. I found the pattern on Brooklyn Tweed and it's cables and lace. It's the first time I've knit something entirely from a chart. So far so good! It's just taking a bit longer than I had planned. Perhaps my knitting speed is about to increase...

Happy knitting!

0 comments:

What do you most want to read about?